LIMITED EDITION PRINTS - Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which limited edition prints are sold on this website.
Payment, Dispatch & Delivery
- Orders and payments can only be made using PayPal via the 'buy now' button on the chosen print page of this website.
- Orders placed can only be delivered within the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Prints will normally be dispatched in the appropriate packaging within 1-3 working days of placing an order via Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class, which aims to deliver the next working day.
- Please allow a minimum of 5 working days for delivery. It is possible that print orders will arrive before this time, however please allow a maximum of 28 days for any unforeseen delay in the print and postage process.
- Prints will be posted to the billing address or alternative delivery address provided on the PayPal order form.
Returns & Cancellation
Fine art prints are generally not sold on a sale or return basis. However, if print(s) have been damaged in transit or you believe there is a fault or if you are disatisfied with your purchase, please contact the photograper within 7 days of order receipt. When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered product. The print(s) must be returned in the same condition as originally dispatched and received by you.
You must contact the photographer by email at email@example.com to confirm your reason for return. You will be expected to pay for the return, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of the photographer. You will be notified of the return address at the time of initial contact.
Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the returned print(s). This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the photographer.
- These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other applicable conditions and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes are clearly notified on this website.
- You must abide by these terms and conditions. The photographer reserve the right to terminate your use of the website or processing of any order if you violate this agreement.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website.
- Use of the website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.